The City of Avondale Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance $30k program will be offered on a first come, first serve basis with a total of only $300k being allocated by the city to assist homebuyers with their purchase. According to our preferred loan officer – who is one of the only lenders in the area approved to pre-qualify buyers for the program, the money will most likely be unavailable to applicants after April 4th.
This means you must work quickly to complete the following items by April 4th:
- call the lender to get pre-qualified for any loan program ie. FHA, conventional etc.
- quickly call a real estate agent who has knowledge of the program. We’d obviously be happy to help.
- get out and look at homes which qualify for the program THIS week!
- make an offer on the home as soon as you decide which home you want
- wait for your approval from the city of avondale
- FINAL RESULT: Up to $30k in down payment money and/or closing costs will be awarded in the form of a non-interest bearing, deferred, forgivable loan.
- Debt-to-Income does not exceed 41%
- Max home purchase price not to exceed $300,000
- Home must be in the City of Avondale
- Credit score 580 or above
- Our preferred lender can provide more details, but these are the basics.
If you would like our preferred lender to contact you via text, phone, or email, please leave your contact information here. Amanda Kortright, REALTOR® will contact you to let you know your information has been forwarded and to expect contact. She will also provide the lender’s contact information. You may also contact Amanda if you’d like to see any of these available homes. By registering to view the home’s details, Amanda will know of your interest and your need for speed. Again the funds for this program are not expected to last long, so don’t hesitate to get busy on this. You can verify the funds for the program by contacting Matt Hess at the City of Avondale at email@example.com.