There are currently three active builders constructing new homes in Goodyear AZ – Estrella Mountain Ranch community. These three builders – AV Homes, Taylor Morrison by David Weekley, and William Ryan – offer different types of communities, floorplans, and price points.
The community of Estrella is currently populated by approximately 4,400 homes and within the next 20 years, the plan anticipates 40,000 homes. The new home builders in Estrella will obviously be an integral part of the plan.
This is my attempt to give a brief comparison of the new homes in Goodyear AZ – Estrella Builders – based on our observations, experiences representing over 50 new construction buyer clients, and residing in Estrella. If you’d like more information or a model home tour, we’d be more than happy to assist.
4 Estrella Communities – New Homes in Goodyear AZ
1. AV Homes – Saronno at Estrella – $199,990 – $251,990
- Plenty of view homesites available.
- Single and two story floorplans.
- 5 total floorplans available.
- Close to proposed second resort-style residents’ club.
- Same, reputable developers as Canta Mia Active Adult community (down the street).
- 3 car garage or Casita floorplan options.
- Large covered patios available.
- Fairly solid, standard energy efficiency options.
- Note: Courtyard, casita, single story option under $300k.
2. TW Lewis by David Weekley Homes – Golf Canyon at Estrella – The Enclave – $279,990 – $379,990
TW Lewis by David Weekley Homes – Golf Canyon at Estrella – The Reserve – $389,990 – 439,900
- Gated community with golf course lots.
- Higher price points.
- Marketed as a luxury community.
- Larger homesites available – 60′ wide and 80′ wide lots.
- Combination of two luxury builders – TW Lewis and David Weekley.
- TW Lewis is know as a very reputable builder with desirable exterior elevation features.
- David Weekly Homes is known for their interior style design and options.
- Designs focus on lifestyle-friendly designs
- 14 floor plans available – 8 floor plans with The Enclave and 7 floor plans with The Reserve.
- 6 bedroom floor plans available.
3. William Ryan at Golf Ridge – $249,900-$319,900
- One and two-story homes with 2 to 6 bedrooms.
- 1912 to 2909 square feet floorplans available.
- Home Automation Systems (great for second home or retirement home buyers)
- Earth-Conscious design. Solar community.
- Golf Course location.
- Mid-range price points.
- Bonus room option.
4. Active Adult – Canta Mia – Resort-Style, Active Adult Community – $145,000-$271,000
- Situated as a lakeside community with it’s own residence club.
- State of the art facilities.
- Open view lots available.
- Awarded as an energy efficient builder. (one of “greenest” active adult communities in the country)
- 1200-2852 sq. ft. plans availble.
- Single-story community.
- Double master floor plan option.
- Casita option.
If you have additional questions regarding New Homes in Goodyear AZ, please contact us.