Top 5 Reasons To Live in Goodyear, Arizona
1. Community. According to the 2012 Goodyear Citizen Satisfaction Survey, 84% of respondents rated the quality of life in their neighborhood as very positive. The City of Goodyear is promoting their desire towards improvement and community through zoning and development rules and an intense recruitment of business. Goodyear currently has plans to develop the high end Estrella Falls Mall in 2015. Goodyear is home to a state-of-the-arts sports complex which hosts the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds spring training season and many other community and family activities. Estrella Mountain Community College is located in Goodyear, and the city parks and recreational facilities offer an extensive recreation package for adults and children. In Estrella Mountain Ranch (a subdivision in Goodyear), you will find two 40 acre lakes, miles of hiking trails, and a golf course. Crime rates are lower than state and national averages.
2. Schools. The elementary and high school buildings are either new or have been modernized and are consistently ranking above average to high on state scoring systems.
3. Location. Downtown Phoenix is about 25 minutes away (depending on the traffic). Shopping is plentiful in Goodyear. Goodyear is situated in close proximity to airports, sporting events, hiking trails, hospitals, jobs, and freeways.
4. Job Growth. The City of Goodyear is committed to increasing employment opportunities for its’ citizens. A 4,000 acre employment corridor is currently in the process of development. The new Loop 303 freeway provides a travel corridor for many of the new manufacturing and distribution centers that have recently come to Goodyear: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Amazon, Macy’s, Subzero, and Suntech.
5. Housing. There is plenty of both affordable and high-end housing currently available in Goodyear, Arizona and housing developers are situated to begin mass building efforts once again. For a free market analysis report, click here: Goodyear, Arizona Home Values