Thanksgiving is over and we’re starting our final countdown of 2015! We want to give our clients and other Goodyear AZ homebuyers and sellers an idea of what to expect in the next few weeks:
- Typically only serious buyers request showings during the holidays. We usually see the “lookers” fade away at this time of year because they are preoccupied. Therefore the number of showing requests are lower, but the showings that do occur will be with buyers who are ready to make a move.
- It may be harder to schedule showings during December because sellers often have guests staying with them, and they don’t want to show the house when it isn’t looking its best.
- A large percentage of pending sales will close out before the end of the year as people try to establish residency inside the state of Arizona or .
- Many sellers will hold off on placing their home on the market over the next few weeks because they want to wait until the holidays are over. As a result, there will be an influx of new listings that will hit the market during the first few weeks of January.
- There will be a large number of listings that will expire on December 31st. Many people have December 31st as the cutoff date on their listing agreement with their broker and you tend to see a bunch of listings come across the wire as “Expired” at midnight on New Years Eve. These people may re-list with their current broker or sign up with someone new.
Stay tuned to the The Real Estate Coconut for the latest news, information and statistics on the Coconut Grove real estate market!
We have been the #1 Top Producing Realtors in Coconut Grove for over 5 years, and know the market inside and out. If you would like to buy or sell real estate in Coconut Grove, please contact us at 305-342-1623 or send us a message here.