New Construction Communities
If you are looking at new construction communities to start the process of building your dream home, you’ve come to the right place! Buyers seem to always ask “Why should I use a Realtor when building a new home?” You would be surprised by the difference it makes in attaining the perfect home for the perfect price.
Kortright Group offers New Home Construction Clients:
- Experience – Over 75 New Home Construction Closings as Buyer’s Agents
- Green – Understanding of Efficiency Standards, Features, and Practices
- Builder Reputation – We Can Provide Specific, Localized Builder Updates and Information
- Knowledge – of the Arizona New Home Construction Process and of Local Builders
- Third-Party Inspection – Pre-Drywall Phase
- Negotiation – We Understand the Builder’s Bottom-Line and How to Maximize your Purchasing Power
- Reduced Listing Costs & Cutting-Edge Marketing Plan to Sell Your Current Home Faster and for More Money
- Education – We Regularly Attend Professional Courses Offered both by and about Local Builders
- Past New Construction Client Recommendations Available Upon Request
- Representation and Advocacy
Remember: If your real estate agent does not represent you on your first visit to the model home, the builder will not allow you to use an agent throughout any part of the process. The builder, itself, will become your “agent” You may want to consider using an agent as a representative when building a home as much or more so than you do when buying resale.
For a comprehensive list of new home communities and builders… click here
For recent news on new home construction… click here